[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] lvish 1.0 -- successor to monad-par

Ryan Newton rrnewton
Thu Oct 3 14:50:47 UTC 2013

Hi Ben,

We made a small update
release<http://hackage.haskell.org/package/lvish-1.0.0.2>that links
the github, and also links a mirror for the haddocks, since
something weird seems to be going on with Hackage 2:

   http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~rrnewton/haddock/lvish/
   https://github.com/iu-parfunc/lvars