[Haskell-cafe] Poll & plea: State of GUI & graphics libraries in Haskell

Conal Elliott conal
Wed Oct 2 15:38:43 UTC 2013

Hi Atze. I'm glad to hear that some work is going into wxHaskell. Do you
know about the issue that arose roughly 7-8 years ago that prevented
opening more than one top-level window per process? It had to do with a
change to initialization techniques, and made wxHaskell no longer useful
with GHCi.

-- Conal