[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Logo Macbook Decal

Tikhon Jelvis tikhon
Wed Oct 2 08:38:44 UTC 2013

I've heard good things about teespring. I gather it's like a kickstarter
but specifically for t-shirts. They seem to have some procedures[1] in
place specifically for non-profit organizations, which might be a good
option for supporting haskell.org.

[1]: http://teespring.com/solutions (confusingly, the page is titled
"enterprise solutions", but I think it's actually about non-profit
organizations)

Assuming the campaign isn't hard to set up, it's probably worth doing. I
know I'd certainly buy a shirt. Or maybe a sweatshirt.

A campaign like this might also make a good rally point for informing the
community that haskell.org is now a registered non-profit :).