[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] XSLT2 for C/C++: alpha realease of Saxon-HE 9.5 (and soon Xpath2, Xquery)

Olivier JEULIN olivier.jeulin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 13:58:36 UTC 2013

Hello,

for those working with XML and XSLT/XQuery/XPath, you may be interested to
know that Saxonica is releasing an alpha version of its free (and open
source) XSLT2/Xquery engine Saxon-HE 9.5.
(I'm not affiliated with Saxon, I'm just spreading the news :-) )

The good news is: this finally brings XSLT 2 to C/C++, instead of XSLT 1
(which is already supported by libxml2).
XSLT 2 is a MUCH more mature version of XSLT, with cleaner definition of
function and a nice functional approach. XSLT 3 will be even better (higher
order functions) but may not be supported by the free version of Saxon.

http://www.saxonica.com/saxon-c/index.xml

I hope that someone will make a binding for haskell ^^,