[Haskell-cafe] free vs. operational vs. free-operational

Alejandro Serrano Mena trupill at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 07:49:13 UTC 2013

Thanks for the pointer! :)
The extensible-effects package seems very interesting. I would really like
to have instances of all usual monads: Reader, Writer, State.Lazy and so on
in the package. Maybe that's a project for the future :)

Even so, I'm still interesting in understanding my original concerns with
free vs. operational, specially the "baking algebraic laws" part and
whether it's good to replace operational with free-operational altogether.