[Haskell-cafe] free vs. operational vs. free-operational

Nickolay Kudasov nickolay.kudasov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 12:20:15 UTC 2013

Hi Oleg,

These extensible effects are great, thank you for bringing them up!

However it seems that the code is still under early development.
Could you please elaborate on the current state of the project?
Can it be considered stable?
Where should I look for the uses of extensible effects?

Thanks in advance,
Nick