[Haskell-cafe] Tool for visualisation of graph reduction step by step

Thomas Horstmeyer horstmey at Mathematik.Uni-Marburg.de
Fri Nov 15 11:45:03 UTC 2013

Am 14.11.2013 17:59, schrieb Stephen Tetley:

> If you want pretty, hand coded graphs then TikZ is a handsome option.
> It has the obvious edges with or without arrowheads, but also the
> "anchor" abstraction which is a very neat way of placing edges.

That is my preferred way as well. I often use it through the package
tkz-graph which makes defining graphs easy.

[1] http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/tkz/tkz-graph