[Haskell-cafe] idea: ratings (or maybe comments) for packages in hackage

Ozgur Akgun ozgurakgun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 15:01:52 UTC 2013

Hi.

On 6 November 2013 08:34, Ketil Malde <ketil at malde.org> wrote:

> > lets try to stick to metrics that correspond to library usage and volume
> of
> > developer activity
>
> How about comments?  Using e.g. disqus, it's a minimal administrative
> overhead, and provide user-contributed information without any
> artificial limitations or ambiguity.

Does anyone remember
this<http://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/v8gvc/hackage_comments_a_simple_user_script/>
?

I had enabled the user script back then, and I still see disqus comments on
hackage.
The comments are not useful at all though, because they practically do not
exist. (Very few people used the user script anyway.)

--
Ozgur Akgun