[Haskell-cafe] Stackage Package List

Daniel Díaz Casanueva dhelta.diaz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 17:51:02 UTC 2013

Hello Haskellers.

I was looking for a complete list of the packages included in Stackage, the
vetted (sub)set of packages from Hackage. I couldn't find one (except by
looking at the source code of Stackage [1] directly) so I made one.

http://daniel-diaz.github.io/stackagelist

It is automatically updated regularly, based on the GitHub repo of
Stackage. As a next step, I will include also the list of packages that are
not included directly on Stackage, but as a dependency of an included
package. This way, it will be possible to check easily which libraries will
be available after building Stackage, also having access to their
documentation via links to Hackage.

I was doing this for me, but I thought it could be useful for someone else,
so I share it.

Best regards,
Daniel Díaz.