[Haskell-cafe] Soostone Hiring In Turkey
ozgun.ataman at soostone.com
Tue Nov 5 06:22:02 UTC 2013
Soostone is hiring Haskell programmers for its Turkey R&D group located in
METU research park in Ankara. These position(s) are only available for
local candidates with no possibility for remote work at this point in time.
Interested fellow Haskellers may respond directly to me or to
jobs at soostone.com.
Soostone is an enterprise analytics company with a technology stack built
entirely on Haskell. We work on interesting engineering challenges that
span a multitude of topics in our area of expertise, including big-data
crunching, predictive models, machine learning, data visualization and
web-app development - all predominantly using Haskell. As a full-time
member of our team in Ankara, you will work collaboratively with our HQ
team in New York and get a chance to put your Haskell skills to use in
real-world research, products and services.
Soostone is also very involved with the open source community. Our team
members maintain several packages on Hackage, contribute significantly to
the Snap Web Framework, co-organize the New York Haskell Meetup and
frequently participate in various community debates. We encourage all our
team members to play an active role in the community in ways they find
interesting and rewarding.
Ideal candidates for this position will have:
- A solid grasp of the Haskell language with an ability to produce
working code from from day one (monad transformers, concurrency, streaming
IO, dealing with space leaks, etc.)
- Significant experience crafting software products, in academia and/or
- Strong presence in the OSS community with released packages in Hackage
considered a big plus
- Good communication skills and comfort in working as part of a team
- Significant experience in a relevant application area such as
compilers, distributed computing, numerics, machine learning, simulations
- Experience in web application development and familiarity with web
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn quickly and extend capabilities in
new directions as necessary
We look forward to hearing from interested candidates.
The Soostone Team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe