[Haskell-cafe] idea: ratings (or maybe comments) for packages in hackage

adam vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 20:14:06 UTC 2013

Hi Omer,

There is such content in the haskell wiki. For example there is
something here <http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Alternatives_and_extensions_for_libraries>
or <http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Applications_and_libraries/Mathematics>.

Perhaps there is (or should be) category in the haskell wiki similar
to <http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/>

--
Adam