[Haskell-cafe] Cabal sandboxes over cabal-dev (Rogan Creswick)

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 18:09:41 UTC 2013

theres a bit of work planned out for the next year or so to make it so
cabal can have reasonable "package manager" esque powers so you can evade
many of the issues none sandboxed builds have.  Theres also the flip side,
that having sandboxed builds by default would make it none obvious how to
install all sorts of neat CLI utils like pandoc!

if you want to help out, get involved in cabal / cabal-install dev! they
always need more people helping!
 :)

--Carter