[Haskell-cafe] Projects using Shake

Stefan Kersten sk at k-hornz.de
Fri May 31 10:34:51 CEST 2013

hi frerich,

On May 31, 2013, at 2:17 AM, Frerich Raabe wrote:
> Is anybody aware of open source projects which I could look at, or is there maybe a conventional file extension for… what do you call them, "Shakefiles"? other than .hs which I could google for?

we are using a shake-based build system for our mobile sound engine [1]; see the shakefile here [2] and associated modules [3]. the focus is on cross-compilation of static/shared libraries for mobile platforms (currently ios, android in the works) so it might not be what you're looking for. however, most of it is quite generic (if you're working with c, c++, objc, asm) and we're going to release it as a library as soon the features and the API have settled a bit.

cheers,
sk

[1] http://methc.la
[2] https://github.com/samplecount/methcla/blob/develop/engine/shakefile.hs