[Haskell-cafe] Projects using Shake

Frerich Raabe raabe at froglogic.com
Fri May 31 02:17:42 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm considering to convert one of my projects to Shake; everything I've seen so far seemed really interesting!

However, before I start, I'd like to see how other people structure their Shake-based build systems. I tried to find some open source projects which showcase how Shake is used, but unfortunately I didn't find anything yet.

Is anybody aware of open source projects which I could look at, or is there maybe a conventional file extension for… what do you call them, "Shakefiles"? other than .hs which I could google for?

Frerich Raabe - raabe at froglogic.com
www.froglogic.com - Multi-Platform GUI Testing