[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: new bridge! (prelude-prime)

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Thu May 23 09:37:46 CEST 2013

I liked Andreas's idea (cited below). Hence the new package
prelude-prime.

https://github.com/feuerbach/prelude-prime
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/prelude-prime

Pull requests are welcome, but let's stick to widely agreed changes
(like the Foldable/Traversable one). I think one of the reasons why
other Preludes haven't been adopted is because they were too radical.

Let's see whether people here can put their code where their mouth is :)

Roman

* Andreas Abel <andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de> [2013-05-20 13:26:05+0200]