[Haskell-cafe] How to throw an error if using "cabal-install" < version XYZ?

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Thu May 23 07:42:44 CEST 2013

Perhaps I'm missing something, but why not just

  cabal-version:       >=1.18

?

It will constrain the Cabal version, not cabal-install, but judging from
the fix[1] this is what you actually need.

[1]: https://github.com/haskell/cabal/commit/d148336e97cda2e3585c453cf9af61bc3635131a

Roman

* Ryan Newton <rrnewton at gmail.com> [2013-05-22 22:50:08-0400]