[Haskell-cafe] HTML framework for web-ui

Heinrich Apfelmus apfelmus at quantentunnel.de
Wed May 22 13:44:58 CEST 2013

Vlatko Basic wrote:
> I'd like to start using web pages as the UI for apps. I found out for
> yesod, snapp and happstack as the candidates.
> Would you recommend any of them as better for app ui (not "classical"
> web pages)? Or maybe another one?

Not sure if that's what you are looking for, but with help from Daniel
Austin, I'm currently working on a small GUI library that use the web
browser to display GUI elements.

   <https://github.com/HeinrichApfelmus/threepenny-gui>

It's derived from Chris Done's former Ji project.

It's not quite ready for public consumption yet, but any feedback is
appreciated, of course.

Best regards,
Heinrich Apfelmus

--