[Haskell-cafe] type-level integers for GHC

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon May 20 12:34:45 CEST 2013

The type-nats branch *should* simply work all by itself. (You may need to check out a corresponding branch on some other repos, though.)

Iavor would you care to comment?

Simon

Microsoft Research Limited (company number 03369488) is registered in England and Wales
Registered office 21 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2FB

| >> |
| >> |
| >> |
| >> |