[Haskell-cafe] List comprehensions with Word8

Casey McCann cam at uptoisomorphism.net
Fri May 17 00:28:08 CEST 2013

At risk of belaboring the now-obvious, note that the empty lists begin
at 100000000, which is 10^8, and thus the first power of 10 evenly
divisible by 2^8.

The largest value in the list for each 10^n is likewise 0 modulo 2^n.
(Figuring out why the sequence has those particular multiples of 2^n
is left as an exercise for the reader.)

- C.