[Haskell-cafe] Infrastructure for testing the impact of a Functor/Applicative/Monad hierarchy

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Thu May 16 18:58:14 CEST 2013

There is a chicken and the egg problem with this argument.

Historically Haskell' has only considered changes that have been actually
implemented.

I would encourage the language standard to follow suit, but we survived a
similar autocratic minor change to Num with very little ecosystem
disruption.

-Edward