[Haskell-cafe] Summary (Re: Interfacing Java/Haskell)

Niklas Hambüchen mail at nh2.me
Thu May 16 02:42:35 CEST 2013

For a simple interchange format, you might also look at MSGPACK; the
bindings are nice and the format is simple.

I used it for call-haskell-from-anything
(https://github.com/nh2/call-haskell-from-anything), a concept with
which you can call Haskell code from any language that supports loading
shared object files.