[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Robot - Simulate keyboard and mouse events under X11

Chris Wong chrisyco+haskell-cafe at gmail.com
Tue May 14 02:25:04 CEST 2013

Oh, I see now. I originally made the runRobot functions reset the
input state when the Robot finished running. That worked well for my
use case (testing GUIs), but as you have noticed, it causes
unintuitive behavior when runRobot is called at a high frequency.

In hindsight, that was a design flaw on my part: that resetting
behavior should be specified explicitly, not attached unconditionally
to every call to runRobot.

I've removed the offending code, and released it as version 1.1.
Hopefully I've ironed out the issues now :)

--
Chris Wong, fixpoint conjurer
  e: lambda.fairy at gmail.com
  w: http://lfairy.github.io/