[Haskell-cafe] Follow up on type error diagnosis for DSLs in Haskell

Jurriaan Hage J.Hage at uu.nl
Sun May 5 15:10:23 CEST 2013

Dear all (and in particular Alberto G. Corona and Stephen Tetley),

First of all, thanks Stephen for pointing out our work to Alberto.

Second, you may be interested to know that I just (as in two weeks ago) obtained a
grant to hire a PhD student to scale the work of the ICFP '03 paper (as mentioned by
Stephen) up to Haskell 2011 (or whatever variant will be appropriate). The plan is to
first prototype this work in the UHC compiler, and, if succesful, build it into the GHC.

I shall surely send out a job vancancy on some of the Haskell mailing lists.

best,
Jurriaan Hage