[Haskell-cafe] Markdown extension for Haddock as a GSoC project

Andrew Butterfield Andrew.Butterfield at scss.tcd.ie
Thu May 2 10:26:19 CEST 2013

My 2c (before such coins disappear...)

On 2 May 2013, at 09:14, Petr Pudlák wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Personally I'd incline to choose some existing, well-established markup language with formal specification that supports math (hopefully there is one).

So TeX/LaTeX is out then  .... :-(

Andrew Butterfield     Tel: +353-1-896-2517     Fax: +353-1-677-2204
Lero at TCD, Head of Foundations & Methods Research Group
Director of Teaching and Learning - Undergraduate,
School of Computer Science and Statistics,
Room G.39, O'Reilly Institute, Trinity College, University of Dublin
                          http://www.scss.tcd.ie/Andrew.Butterfield/