[Haskell-cafe] Markdown extension for Haddock as a GSoC project

Ben midfield at gmail.com
Thu May 2 07:57:49 CEST 2013

sorry, i was only trying to make a helpful suggestion!

just to clarify: i'm not championing asciitext (or any other format) -- i only heard about it recently in a comment on

http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/2012/10/the-future-of-markdown.html

i checked it out and it sounded cool, so i thought it'd be a helpful pointer to whomever is working on new haddock -- they are of course welcome to ignore it.  totally understand that overmuch debate is not helpful (though i'm not sure it's fair to call it bikeshedding, since it is a primary feature of the proposed project!)

best, ben