[Haskell-cafe] a bug of 32bit ghc on mac ?

Sray sray at live.com
Wed May 1 05:37:21 CEST 2013

hi all

it seems i have met some bug on a  MAC 32bit GHC version 7.4.2

to make long stroy short,  my code is about parse a json file using aeson
here is my code
http://pastebin.com/0VcVhdvX

and here is test data
http://pastebin.com/PvtSvst5

and test steps
save the code , and name it a.hs (or what you want)
save the test data ,name it a.json (do not change its name)
$ ghc a.hs -o a
$ ./a

what i get from the output is "fail"
and when i run the command below for a few times
$ runghc a.hs
i even got some ok and some fail mixed together

but i copy the code and compile it on my linux, everything goes fine, the output is "OK"
i have run "uninstall-hs" and install a 64bit ghc, also goes fine

i delete one line randomly chosen from my test data , got an ok
roll back ,delete another line, also an ok...

I just want to make sure is this my bug or a bug of ghc

p.s. the reason using 32bit ghc is yesod, which has met another bug on 64bit mac ghc :(

thanks
sray