[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: module-management-0.9.3 - clean import lists, split and merge modules

John Wiegley johnw at fpcomplete.com
Fri Jun 28 05:46:31 CEST 2013

> I am pleased to announce the first release of module-management, a package
> for cleaning import lists, and splitting and merging modules.  You can see a
> description at the top of the documentation for Language.Haskell.Modules
> (once it appears) here:

How about building an executable along with the library called "cleanImports",
so that I can use it from the command-line.  Otherwise, every who wants to use
your library in this way will be writing pretty much the exact same code.

cleanImports is something I've been wanting, just hadn't gotten around to
writing it yet.  Thanks!

--
John Wiegley
FP Complete                         Haskell tools, training and consulting