[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: module-management-0.9.3 - clean import lists, split and merge modules

David Fox dsf at seereason.com
Fri Jun 28 02:33:24 CEST 2013

I put an intro into the top module - hackage will generate it in a
little while, but until then you can look here:

http://doc.seereason.com/libghc-module-management-doc/html/Language-Haskell-Modules.html

I commented out the test section because the test cases use the debian
module, and I didn't want people to have to mess with that - I will
use cabal flags to control that, or better still replace those cases
with something more self contained.