[Haskell-cafe] Job opportunities at Galois

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 00:43:22 CEST 2013

Hello,
(Alejandro, sorry for the duplicate message but a couple of folks asked the
same, so I thought I'd reply to the list).

We are looking for people to work at our office (i.e., not remotely).
 Unfortunately, H1B visas have run out for this year, so right now we are
looking for folks who are already eligible to work in the US.

-Iavor