[Haskell-cafe] Going to speak about Haskell at Flock to Fedora

Garrett Mitchener garrett.mitchener at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 15:24:19 CEST 2013

(Sorry if you get this twice, I had some trouble with google groups and the
mailing list...)

Hi, Red Hat is holding a conference called Flock to Fedora<http://flocktofedora.com/> in
Charleston, SC, and I'm going to be speaking about Haskell:

http://sched.co/14twxPj

I'm planning to introduce the language, touch a few interesting packages,
and show how to use GHC on Fedora.  If anyone from the Haskell community is
going to Flock and has requests or suggestions for what I should talk
about, post a reply!

-- Garrett Mitchener, associate professor of mathematics, College of
Charleston, SC