[Haskell-cafe] tangential request...

Bardur Arantsson spam at scientician.net
Mon Jun 24 19:26:10 CEST 2013

On 06/24/2013 06:18 AM, Mark Lentczner wrote:
> Thanks all, I’ve got what I needed.
>
> Finally, 15% seem to be using horrid bitmap console fonts. _How can you
> stand to look at them?!?!_ (Don't worry, you'll have Plush soon enough...)

I realize this is probably a bit tongue-in-cheek, but for my money
nothing has beaten Terminus to date. In fact, few fonts even come close
and most of them are bitmapped too.

(It kind of sucks that it only has a few fixed sizes, but until we all
get 600 dpi displays with paper-like contrast, it's probably staying as
my font of choice. That, or radically improved hinting and and
antialiasing.)

Regards,