[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: haskell-names-0.1

AlanKim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 20:48:46 CEST 2013

I took a quick look at this, and came to the conclusion that the scope info
is available from GHC, but is not exposed by HaRe at this stage.

Rather than chasing something just to show it can be done, I am going to
use my limited time for HaRe.

By the way, I think buildwrapper generates a summary of a project as as
well, in JSON format.

Also, for GHC RenamedSource, querying any Name entity will provide the
package it came from (via
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/7.6.3/html/libraries/ghc-7.6.3/Name.html#v:nameModule
)

e.g.

(Data.Generics.Text.gshow, syb-0.4.0:Data.Generics.Text),

Alan