[Haskell-cafe] tangential request...
mark.lentczner at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 19:28:16 CEST 2013
As you may know, I've been writing a shell in Haskell called
I'm working on the look of the terminal input and output, and I want to do
a little data gathering.
I want to know what your terminal looks like!
You can help me by:
1) Download this file:
2) Open a new terminal window
3) Do not resize the terminal window
4) cat the file
5) Take a screen shot of the whole terminal window
6) E-mail it to me: mark.lentczner+term at gmail.com
The file contains some sample text, including some screen codes to change
colors and bold. This looks like:
- in my terminal program <http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/plush/term.png>
- in Plush <http://www.ozonehouse.com/mark/plush/term-plush.png> (bleeding
edge, not checked in yet)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe