[Haskell-cafe] Nightly builds of GHC HEAD for OS X 10.8

John Wiegley johnw at fpcomplete.com
Fri Jun 21 22:06:56 CEST 2013

> Since mid-January, I’ve been running nightly builds of GHC on my Mac Pro for
> 10.8.x, 64-bit. I’ve decided to make these results publically downloadable
> here:
>
>     http://ghc.newartisans.com.

Just a note: I'm now including builds and logs for Ubuntu 12.04.x LTS 64-bit
as well, in addition to OS X 10.8.x.

If anyone has another platform they'd like to add, and can give me SSH access
to an account on their machine, the build needs about 10G of disk space and
eight hours a day of full CPU access (on average).  It can run in whatever
time range works best for you.  Let me know by e-mail if you're interested in
contributing to these nightlies.

As a next step, I plan to build source tarballs as well, so that the binaries
can be used forensically to allow bisecting among the builds for a breakage.

--
John Wiegley
FP Complete                         Haskell tools, training and consulting