[Haskell-cafe] Installling Leksah on ghc7.6.3 with haskell-platform 2013?

Carlo Hamalainen carlo at carlo-hamalainen.net
Thu Jun 20 03:41:01 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to install Leksah from hackage on my Debian testing laptop,
which has ghc 7.6.3 and the Haskell Platform 2013. I fixed a bunch of
errors about "catch" not being exported from the Prelude, but now I'm
stuck on these two errors in leksah-server-0.8.0.5:

[10 of 13] Compiling IDE.Utils.GHCUtils ( src/IDE/Utils/GHCUtils.hs,
dist/build/IDE/Utils/GHCUtils.o )

src/IDE/Utils/GHCUtils.hs:94:40-62:
     Not in scope: data constructor `Opt_ReadUserPackageConf'

src/IDE/Utils/GHCUtils.hs:161:44-50:
     Not in scope: data constructor `Opt_Cpp'
     Perhaps you meant one of these:
       `Opt_CSE' (imported from GHC), `Opt_Pp' (imported from GHC)

Where have Opt_ReadUserPackageConf and Opt_Cpp gone in ghc 7.6.3?

Cheers,

-- Carlo