[Haskell-cafe] Examples of MVars usage

Francisco M. Soares Nt. xfrancisco.soares at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 07:16:58 CEST 2013

First of all, thank you for your suggestions.

You can try GitHub's code search

For the moment I am ignoring Github because it's harder to separate stable
development from unstable. Even so, it might be worth the trouble to check
out github soon. Thank you, Lucas.

Also take a look at Control.Concurrent.Chan in the base library:

Yes, the base package seems like a good one for inclusion. Thank you, Bas.

[]'s
--
Francisco