[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] Haskell-Paris meetup

lucas di cioccio lucas.dicioccio at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 00:20:35 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I'm happy to announce that the Haskell-Paris group will meet on June 25th
in Paris. Please register (free) at
http://www.meetup.com/haskell-paris/events/122515522/  .
Program is not decided yet (contributions are welcome). We'll update once
we know the lineup.

I don't like to send spammy emails but I would like to take advantage of
this announcement to invite any non-Parisian Haskellers to get in touch
with us (email, twitter, or meetup page) if you are in town. We may an
event scheduled close in time and we can anyway propose a get-together in a
restaurant so that visitors can taste our great food&drink and everyone can
chat about her favorite programming language. I did this type of
semi-planned dinners a few times with some Ruby folks and it's a good way
to build ties :).

Regards,
--Lucas DiCioccio