[Haskell-cafe] Announce: Leksah 0.13.2.2 (still a bit experimental)

Hamish Mackenzie hamish at firestream.co.uk
Sun Jun 2 13:22:05 CEST 2013

Mostly just a refresh of the current development version
binary installers, so people can use it with the latest
Haskell Platform (which uses GHC 7.6.3).

Unfortunately an official 0.14 release may still be a
be a way off.

I have been doing some work on getting Code Mirror working,
but there are threading issues that will need to be
resolved before it works (so best to leave the editor
config set to GtkSourceView).

I recommend you remove your ~/.leksah-0.13/prefs.lkshp
file before installing as the format has changed slightly
and it is not backwards compatibly.

Hop on #leksah if you have any questions.

OS X (Still no WebKit features)
-------------------------------
Choose the version that matches your installed GHC
http://leksah.org/packages/leksah-0.13.2.2-ghc-7.0.4.dmg
http://leksah.org/packages/leksah-0.13.2.2-ghc-7.4.1.dmg
http://leksah.org/packages/leksah-0.13.2.2-ghc-7.4.2.dmg
http://leksah.org/packages/leksah-0.13.2.2-ghc-7.6.3.dmg

Sorry, I am still having trouble building WebKitGTK+ on OSX.

If you want a challenge...
https://github.com/jralls/gtk-osx-build
https://github.com/leksah/leksah/blob/master/osx/gtk.sh

Alternatively we might have to build Leksah with -f-webkit
to leave out the webkit stuff.

Windows
-------
Choose the version that matches your installed GHC
http://leksah.org/packages/leksah-0.13.2.2-ghc-7.0.3.exe
http://leksah.org/packages/leksah-0.13.2.2-ghc-7.0.4.exe
http://leksah.org/packages/leksah-0.13.2.2-ghc-7.4.1.exe
http://leksah.org/packages/leksah-0.13.2.2-ghc-7.4.2.exe
http://leksah.org/packages/leksah-0.13.2.2-ghc-7.6.3.exe

Linux
-----
Follow the steps in the .travis.yml file...
https://github.com/leksah/leksah/blob/master/.travis.yml
Should go something like this...
https://travis-ci.org/leksah/leksah