[Haskell-cafe] Dual-licensing the package on Hackage

Vo Minh Thu noteed at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 13:03:01 CEST 2013

No. If I provide a library to you stating you can use it under the
term of the GPL3, this does not prevent me from providing it to
someone else under a different license (provided I have the rights to
do so, for instance because I am the copyright owner).

So as far as you're concerned (and this is the case with Hackage in
this dicussion), the library is provided under the terms of the GPL.
There is no point saying "but if you pay me I can provide it under
some other terms".