[Haskell-cafe] Proposal: Non-recursive let

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 20:29:09 CEST 2013

I'm just going to say that I'd rather we didn't resort to calling each
others trolls.

I happen to disagree with Oleg on this particular issue and find that it is
better resolved by just using -Wall or a 2-line combinator, but I find that
across the breadth and depth of issues in the Haskell ecosystem I find
myself agreeing with him more often than not.

-Edward