[Haskell-cafe] Ideas on a fast and tidy CSV library

Justin Paston-Cooper paston.cooper at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 11:02:34 CEST 2013

I hadn't yet tried profiling the programme. I actually deleted it a few
days ago. I'm going to try to get something new running, and I will report
back. On a slightly less related track: Is there any way to use cassava so
that I can have pure state and also yield CSV lines while my computation is
running instead of everything at the end as would be with the State monad?