[Haskell-cafe] haskell-gtk entry question

briand at aracnet.com briand at aracnet.com
Thu Jul 25 05:14:21 CEST 2013

Hello all,

This should be simple, and I thought it had it working, but I've broken it and can't figure out why.

What I want is to invoke the callback whenever the user activates and entry in a dialogbox, so I did both this :

  Gtk.on entry Gtk.entryActivate (boxHandler entry)

(I believe this supercedes the previous method which was onEntryActivate)

and this

  Gtk.on entry Gtk.entryPreeditChanged (boxHandler entry)

however neither method will invoke the callback.  The program compiles and works just fine, it's just that the callback never runs.

Thank you,

Brian