[Haskell-cafe] Open Source project suitable for 2-3 persons this fall?

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Tue Jul 9 17:12:40 CEST 2013

On Thu, Jul 04, 2013 at 05:26:59PM +0200, Anders Bech Mellson wrote:
> Is there any project that needs working this fall which could be used as a
> university project?
>
> I am in the university (M.Sc. in software development),
> so I am mainly looking for project ideas (preferably concrete ones).
>
> We are 2-3 students that have ~10 hours pr week for 3 months to work on a
> project.
>
> Is there a listing somewhere with project ideas for contributing to the
> Haskell community?

I am a bit late, but there are quite a few things that could be done
for the diagrams project [1].  Some project ideas are at [2], and more
can be found on the bug tracker [3].

[1] http://projects.haskell.org/diagrams/
[2] http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Diagrams/Projects
[3] https://github.com/diagrams/diagrams-lib/issues?state=open