[Haskell-cafe] Open Source project suitable for 2-3 persons this fall?

Alp Mestanogullari alpmestan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 21:06:03 CEST 2013

I have an idea or two for websites that would be really useful to the
community I think, and not enough time to do it myself for the moment. One
is not finished but already in good shape, the other I barely started. If
websites would be fine (this would be haskell + pgsql +
html/css/js/whatever), then shoot me an email to discuss this :-)

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Anders Bech Mellson
<anders at bechmellson.com>wrote:

> Is there any project that needs working this fall which could be used as a
> university project?
>
> I am in the university (M.Sc. in software development),
> so I am mainly looking for project ideas (preferably concrete ones).
>
> We are 2-3 students that have ~10 hours pr week for 3 months to work on a
> project.
>
> Is there a listing somewhere with project ideas for contributing to the
> Haskell community?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Anders

Alp Mestanogullari