[Haskell-cafe] Automatically test different versions of single dependency

Alp Mestanogullari alpmestan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 21:03:22 CEST 2013

Yeah, I used the 00-index.tar.gz too, the directory listing did it for me
(in scoutess). I was saying 'cabal' but cabal-dev works just fine for this
too, it responds to the necessary commands too. Good luck :-)

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Daniel Díaz Casanueva <dhelta.diaz at gmail.com

--
Alp Mestanogullari