[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: module-management-0.9.3 - clean import lists, split and merge modules

David Fox dsf at seereason.com
Mon Jul 1 21:38:03 CEST 2013

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 12:09 PM, David Fox <dsf at seereason.com> wrote:
> I've just uploaded version 0.10, which corrects some formatting bugs
> and incorporates most of the changes suggested in this thread.  Please
> give it a try!

Version 0.10.1 is now available - it should build with GHC 7.4.1,
fixes more formatting bugs, includes the unit test input data and
debian/changelog.  The next release will address people's concerns
about the signature of the splitModule function.  It will take a
function defining how to map symbols to module names, so people can
define their own splits.  It will also return a set of values
describing what it did.

Should I keep posting updates in this thread?