[Haskell-cafe] derivatives and integrals

Christopher Howard christopher.howard at frigidcode.com
Wed Feb 27 06:24:08 CET 2013

Hi. The scope of this question is likely bigger that Haskell, but this
seems like the right crowd to ask. I'm in Calc II right now, and I'm
looking for a FOSS desktop application (I use Gnu/Linux) to replace the
functionality of my TI-98 in finding derivatives and integrals. (It's
very convenient for double checking my own solutions.) I've heard of
some software like Octave, but the manuals are usually very large, and
I'm not sure what is the best one to start with. I was wondering if
there is anyone on this list who uses free software to do that sort of
simpler Calc stuff, and what it is that they use.

--
frigidcode.com