[Haskell-cafe] ANN: conduit-network-stream, A base layer for network protocols with Conduits

Nils mail at nils.cc
Sun Feb 24 19:23:15 CET 2013

Hello everyone,

I just uploaded my "conduit-network-stream" package to hackage. It's a
base layer for network protocols based on the "Conduit" package by
Michael Snoyman which makes it possible to send multiple messages over a
continuous network connection in a convenient way.

I wrote more about it at:

https://github.com/mcmaniac/conduit-network-stream/blob/master/README.md

It is available on hackage and github:

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/conduit-network-stream
https://github.com/mcmaniac/conduit-network-stream

Until the documentation on hackage is generated, I also host the haddock
documentation at:

http://hs.nils.cc/conduit-network-stream/index.html

For any questions/problems/requests, please ask!

- Nils