[Haskell-cafe] Install qtHaskell 1.1.4 using Visual Studio 2010 and GHC 7.4.2

leonardo davinci leonadavinci at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 18:33:17 CET 2013

I am trying to install qtHaskell in Windows. I have Qt 4.8.4 (the
Visual Studio 2010 version).
I am following the section <<2.3.2 Windows Manual Installation>> from
the userGuide of qtHaskell.
I set the path as described I added the line to  qt.cabal, I changed
dir to qws I gave qmake -recursive and then instead of mingw32-make I
gave nmake which is the equivalent for VS2010. After the compilation
process finished with success I switched back to root directory of
qtHaskell and I gave "runhaskell Setup.hs configure --ghc" and I took
the message: "Setup.hs:1:12:
    Warning: -fglasgow-exts is deprecated: Use individual extensions instead
Configuring qt-1.1.4... "

After that I gave the command: "runhaskell Setup.hs makefile" and I
got the message:
"Setup.hs:1:12:
    Warning: -fglasgow-exts is deprecated: Use individual extensions instead
unrecognised command: makefile (try --help)"

Any help in order to continue?

Thank in advance