[Haskell-cafe] Need urgent help with Network.tls

Vincent Hanquez tab at snarc.org
Sat Feb 23 23:12:17 CET 2013

On 02/23/2013 06:58 PM, C K Kashyap wrote:
> The reason I want to use TLS is that I'd want to pack the whole thing in a
> DLL and give it off to a friend for use.
>
> What I am really looking for is a small sample code that demonstrates how
> TLS package can be used to connect to a webserver or imapserver.
>
> Regards,
> Kashyap

Kashyap,

I suggest you look at the connection package [1] which is made for this
specific purpose, and comes with examples on how to use it [2].

If you want to only use tls, i suggest to look at connection's code [3],
or the tls-debug [4] package, which got many small utils that use tls.

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/connection
[2]
<https://github.com/vincenthz/hs-connection>https://github.com/vincenthz/hs-connection/tree/master/examples
[3]